Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Go Raw!

I was at Whole Foods yesterday & picked up some "Original Super Cookies" made by Go Raw. The ingredients were are simple: Coconut, Sprouted Sesame Seeds & Dates - all organic.  The tag line reads: "real live food" and the package states "Gluten Free, Wheat Free & Nut Free".  All hand made (!!), Raw Kitchen, Family Owned.



Well shoot.  I figured I might as well try them! I'm glad I did.  The super cookies resemble little crackers but they're chewy and slightly sweet (hence the coconuts & dates).  Turned out to be a very tasty little treat!

In addition to being gluten free, they also made you feel like you're a part of a secret super healthy alliance of raw food eaters - without actually dedicating yourself to eating raw food all the time.  There's nothing wrong with trying something new & different!  Especially when it makes you feel so good!

Kudos to Go Raw for making such a healthy, tasty product!  I will be trying their other gluten free products sometime in the future.

I also saw on the calendar at our local Whole Foods that they are having a Gluten Free Fair on July 9th!  It's a Saturday and I'll just bet they'll have all kinds of yummy GF items to try.  I put it on our schedule to go & see what's up.  I really like our local WF.  I think we'll make it more of a regular shopping stop in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment