Monday, June 20, 2011

7 Layer Mexican Dip

The other super yummy thing I made to take to a gathering this weekend (to make sure there was something I could eat) was a 5 Layer Mexican Dip from Kraft that I turned into a 7 layer dip.

This was SO good I can't even tell  you.  We served it with Tostitos and literally couldn't stop eating it!


I added one smooshed up avacado layer, which turned it into 7 layers.  I'm not sure why it's considered a 5 layer dip by craft when there are 6 layers to start with, but who cares? It's YUMMY. 

Make sure you buy gluten free beans!

What You Need

1 can (15-1/2 oz.) refried black beans - make sure they are gluten free!
1 Tbsp.  chili powder
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1 cup  BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
3   green onions, sliced
1/3 cup sliced black olives
1   tomato, chopped

Make It


MIX beans, chili powder and cumin; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
TOP with layers of remaining ingredients.
REFRIGERATE several hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment